- Advised and consulted with developer and physician-owners in entity formation, negotiation of purchase agreements, due diligence, closing, and development of ambulatory surgery centers/medical office buildings, including recently opened facilities in Puyallup and Burien and project under construction in Monroe.
- Represented developer in purchase, subdivision, and sale of raw land for multi-million dollar residential townhome project. Project included multi-phase binding site plan and boundary disputes with commercial neighbor.
- Represented seller/assignor of long term DNR ground lease for prime development real estate in Eastlake.
- Represented developer in development, restoration and leasing out historic buildings in vibrant Pike/Pine corridor of Capitol Hill neighborhood.
- Represented owner of multi-family housing development.
University of Oregon School of Law, Eugene, OR
Juris Doctor, 1999, Order of the Coif
Founding Member, Law and Entrepreneurship Student Association
University of Washington, Seattle, WA
Bachelor of Arts, Business (Accounting Concentration), 1995
Passed CPA exam, November 1995
Professional and Community Associations
Admitted to the Washington State Bar
Real Property Probate and Trust, Editorial Board
Professional Recognition & Awards
Selected as a “Rising Star” attorney by Washington Law & Politics magazine, 2004 through 2012.
Publications and Presentations
Co-Author and Presenter, Commercial Leases: Drafting, Enforcement, and Litigation, December 11, 2003