MPBA provides comprehensive legal services to the Washington construction industry. For over 50 years members of MPBA have counseled public and private owners, construction firms, contractors, suppliers, architects, engineers and designers in transactions, business operations, finance, insurance, regulatory compliance, land use, employment and related construction issues.
Our clients in the construction industry rely on our solid business experience and broad legal knowledge of the industry to serve all of their construction needs. As one of the oldest general law firms in Seattle, MPBA has represented hundreds of clients in the construction and design industry. Our lawyers’ practical experience in construction law, combined with years of experience in the industry, provide excellent support and expertise to clients in all sectors of the industry. Our construction-related services include:
- Construction and design contract drafting and negotiation
- Construction and design contract disputes, including defects, design deficiencies, delay and disruption claims, bidding disputes and protests
- Insurance, licensing and bonding issues
- Labor and employment policies, practices, contracts and disputes
- Land use, easement and condemnation issues
- Public and private general law matters in construction mediation and arbitration