Practice Emphasis and Experience
Jonathan Moore advises individuals and businesses in a variety of practice areas with an emphasis on real estate. Jonathan also has several years of experience in litigation, dispute resolution, and bankruptcy, which gives him a unique perspective when advising clients in business transactions. Jonathan’s experience includes:
- Negotiating and documenting purchases and sales of commercial, residential, vacant and mixed use properties, including industrial properties, office buildings, mixed use projects, medical office buildings, apartments, and other real estate developments;
- Drafting and negotiating leases on behalf of landlords and tenants of commercial and residential properties;
- Negotiating loan and security documents on behalf of lenders and borrowers;
- Overseeing new loan and refinance transactions, including defeasance;
- Accomplishing successful tax deferred like-kind real estate exchanges;
- Drafting and negotiating development and construction contracts and other related agreements;
- Structuring limited liability companies, partnerships, tenancies in common, joint ventures and other entities and providing related advice to clients;
- Representing and advising landlords, lenders, and other creditors in bankruptcy matters;
- Analysis and documentation of easements, covenants, and other real estate rights.
- Represented seller in sale, leaseback, and reverse like-kind exchange of a multi-million dollar commercial office building in South Lake Union area.
- Represented seller in sale of multi-million dollar, multifamily property in Lynnwood.
- Represented major housing authority in purchases of several multifamily developments in lieu of condemnation.
- University of Washington School of Law, Seattle, WA
Juris Doctor with Honors, Order of the Coif, 2009
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA
Bachelor of Arts, Communications
- Selected as a “Rising Star” attorney by Washington Law & Politics magazine, 2013 and 2014.