Jay’s practice focuses on commercial and general civil litigation with an emphasis on employment, real estate, contract, and fiduciary-related matters. Prior to joining Montgomery Purdue, Jay excelled at the University of Washington School of Law, graduating second in his class out of one hundred and fifty-two students. Jay also served as a judicial law clerk extern for the Honorable John C. Coughenour in U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington, and before that, investigated criminal cases for three years, including numerous homicides.
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, with high honors, 2016.
- Graduated 2nd in his class.
- Awarded High Honors.
- Awarded Order of the Coif.
- During law school, Jay received the CALI Award for highest scoring student in the class in: (1) Employment Law, (2) Labor Law, (3) Washington Constitutional Law, (4) Corporate Law, (5) Secured Transactions, (6) Civil Rights, and (7) Professional Responsibility.
- President of ACLU, UW Chapter
- B.A., University of Puget Sound, National Honors Society, 2009.