Evan Monez’s practice focuses primarily on estate planning, tax law, and litigation. She also has experience in real estate and business law. After completing her Juris Doctor, Evan earned a Master of Laws in Taxation from the University of Washington. While at the University of Washington, Evan worked at the Federal Tax Clinic representing clients in proceedings before the Internal Revenue Service and U.S. Tax Court. Evan also has experience as a court-appointed mediator in Travis County, Texas.
- University of Washington School of Law, Seattle, WA
Master of Laws in Taxation.
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, TX
Staff Editor, Texas Journal of Women and the Law
Staff Editor, Texas Environmental Law Journal
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
Bachelor of Arts, English, Cum Laude
Professional and Community Activities
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
- 2017 Rising Stars, SuperLawyers.com
When she is not at the office, Evan enjoys cycling and spending time with her rescue dog, Dobby.